1. This is a premium caravan and smoking is not permitted in the caravan. If you do smoke then please smoke outside with the front door shut and dispose of your litter in the proper manner. If it is deemed that you have smoked inside the caravan then you will lose all of your security deposit.
2. Sorry but No pets are allowed.
3. This is a 6 berth caravan so the maximum occupancy is 6 people which includes any children and this must not be exceeded.
4. Only persons that were named on the booking form can stay in the caravan.
5. You agree not to do anything that may be considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to any other occupier of neighbouring caravans.
6. A £60 non-refundable deposit is required for each booking and payable at the time of booking. This comes off of the total money owed. The remaining balance will then be due 6 weeks before your holiday starts. If the remaining balance is not received within 6 weeks of the commencement of the holiday, the booking will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited. We advise you to take out insurance in case of cancellation.
7. In the event that you cancel your booking after the holiday has been paid for (or part paid for if paying in instalments) we will try to re-let the caravan. If we are successful we will refund the additional monies paid over and above the booking deposit. If we are unable to re-let the caravan then no refund will be given and you will need to make a claim on your insurance.
8. The caravan will be available for occupancy from 4 pm on your day of arrival (if we have managed to get the caravan ready for you sooner then we will contact reception who will let you know on arrival) and must be vacated by 10 am on your day of departure.
9. Entertainment passes are included in the cost of the hire. Passes for swimming, etc should you require them can be purchased at the Leisure Complex.
10. Minimum age of lead person staying must be over 21.
11. Gas and Electricity is included in the rental. We do not allow the charging of electric or hybrid cars from the caravan electricity supply. Meter readings are taken before and after the end of each let.
12. We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking once it is agreed between you and us, but problems can occur and we may have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel your booking. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If we cancel your booking we will refund you any fees you have already paid. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).